Stabilising mortar with an ultra-smooth finish and very high adhesion.
Main fields of application
It is particularly suitable to:
Decorating and finishing interior or exterior surfaces, with or without adding pigments.
Stabilising and smoothing uneven surfaces, especially vertical, even without using a primer.
- Suitable substrates (indoors or outdoors):
- Painted and enamelled surfaces
- Wall coverings even old provided that they adhere well to the substrate
- Ceramic, porcelain or glazed tiles (after mechanical abrasion or washing with soda)
- Skim coats and plasters with any degree of finish
- Normal concrete and aerated autoclaved concrete
- Bricks and masonry in general
- Insulating panels such as EPS, XPS foamed polyurethane, cork, etc.
Its extreme versatility allows it to be used both as a stabiliser and as a final decoration
Its high smoothness, conferred by very fine aggregates and cellulose, simplifies application
Its high gripping power allows it to adhere to any surface, even without primer
Its chemical and mechanical strength makes it ideal for indoor and outdoor use
Its controlled hygrometric shrinkage ensures a surface free of cracks and fissures
Its long open time reduces waste, facilitates recoating and simplified application
Its colour compatibility allows for paste or powder pigments to be added
Appearance and color
Other products in the same line
Licacem 200Discover more
Licacem Brick M5Discover more
Licacem FibroDiscover more
Tonak FDiscover more
Kalor Wall 165Discover more
Clone of ArticaDiscover more