Tinting paint line
Water-repellent super washable acrylic paint, with a velvety effect.
Main areas of use
It is particularly suitable to:
Paint surfaces that require a fine finish, highly resistant to rubbing and water.
Painting surfaces of all kinds: Commercial and residential buildings, showrooms, homes, etc.
- Suitable substrates (indoor only):
- Lime-based civil finishes
- Cement base civil finishes
- Gypsum (after application of a primer in case of smoothing with very low absorption)
- Surfaces already painted, after carefully checking and cleaning the substrate
Standard version: can be coloured according to the licatacolore2.0 colour fan.
Premium version: conceived to be left white, but still can be coloured out of the colour fan.
Exceptional covering power thanks to the combination of white point and extreme opacity.
The versatility of application (roller, brush and airless) allows you to fulfil every application need.
Odourless and with low VOC content (< 30g/L), therefore ideal for use indoors.
Resistance to washing and water repellency, conferred by the latest generation of additives.
Conforms to UNI EN 13300.
Ideal for fine finishes, thanks to the high uniformisation power combined with the velvety appearance.