Premixed mortar for traditional floating and adherent screeds.
Main fields of application
It is particularly suitable for:
Making “wet” screeds on common slabs.
Making screeds in general, or restoring small areas or damaged screeds.
Lica Plan allows for the subsequent laying of:
- Natural stone after 4 days
- Ceramic tiles 4 days
- Carpet 4 days
- Wood 7 days (with residual humidity <2%)
- PVC 7 days (with residual humidity <2%)
- Linoleum 7 days (with residual humidity <2%)
- Parquet 7 days (with residual humidity <2%)
- Resins 7 days (with residual humidity <2%)
Its dimensional stability which minimises cracking, even in thin layers
Quick-setting: it can be walked on after 24 hours and tiles can be fitted after 4 days
Suitable even for heavy-duty floors thanks to its high mechanical strength
Compliant with classes CT – C25 – F4 of Standard UNI EN 13813.
Appearance and color
Building a new screed with Lica Plan
Datasheets and documents
Other products in the same line
Epoxy Floor 700 W A+BDiscover more
Protect PoliacrilicoDiscover more
Kalor Floor 315Discover more
Floor K300Discover more
Epoxy Cem TX A+B+CDiscover more
Epoxy Floor 500 W A+BDiscover more