C2TE S1 high-performance, deformable cementitious adhesive for the thin-layer bonding of stone and ceramics.
Main fields of application
It is particularly suitable to:
Bonding tiles, ceramic lining and majolica tiles. Bonding marble and natural stone . Creating mosaics, even with glass.
Bonding mineral coverings of all kinds and sizes: ceramic, earthenware, stoneware, single and double- fired, clinker, etc. Bonding insulating panels (EPS, extruded, cork, etc.).
- Suitable substrates (outdoors and indoors):
- On deformable substrates
- Heated floors
- Cementitious waterproofing (licata.waterproofing range)
- On traditional substrates with cement-based plaster
- Standard cement-based screeds
- Laying on top of old existing floors (ceramic, porcelain stoneware, marble, etc.)
- Anhydrite screeds and gypsum plaster (primed beforehand with Aggrappamnte LG)
- Fibre cement panels
- Expanded cellular cement
- Cold storage rooms
Its smoothness and workability reduce fatigue and laying times.
Its adhesive strength and hygroscopicity make it the ideal solution for bonding to all common substrates.
The minimised vertical slip allows for easy laying, even on vertical surfaces.
Its extended open time makes it workable even beyond 30 minutes after mixing.
Its high deformability ensures grip even on substrates subject to bending and expansion
Compliant with classes C2TE of Standard UNI EN 12004.
Appearance and color
Flex Plus white or grey
Super S1 bonding of mosaic and marble