C1T cementitious adhesive for the thin-layer bonding of stone and ceramics.
Main fields of application
It is particularly suitable to:
Indoor bonding of small and medium-sized tiles, ceramic and majolica wall coverings.
Indoor bonding of highly or medium absorbent mineral coverings of all kinds (ceramic, earthenware, stoneware, etc.).
- Suitable substrates (indoors):
- Traditional substrates with cementitious plaster
- Well cured and dry cement screeds
- Normalised screeds
- Anhydrite screeds and gypsum-based plasters
- Substrates not subjected to significant stresses
Its smoothness and workability reduce fatigue and laying times.
Its adhesive strength and hygroscopicity make it the ideal solution for bonding to all common substrates.
The minimised vertical slip allows for easy laying, even on vertical surfaces.
Compliant with classes C1T of Standard UNI EN 12004.
Appearance and color
Gluing stoneware cladding