C2TE high-performance, cementitious adhesive for the thin-layer bonding of stone and ceramics.
Main fields of application
It is particularly suitable to:
Bonding tiles, ceramic lining and majolica tiles. Bonding marble and natural stone. Making mosaics.
Bonding mineral coverings of all kinds: ceramic, earthenware, stoneware, single and double-fired, clinker, etc. Bonding insulating panels (EPS, extruded, cork, etc.).
- Traditional substrates with cementitious plaster
- Heated floors
- Standard cement-based screeds
- Laying on top of old existing floors (ceramic, porcelain stoneware, marble, etc.)
- Anhydrite screeds and gypsum-based plasters
- Cementitious waterproofing (Linea licata.waterproofing)
- Fibre cement panels
- Expanded cellular cement
- Cold storage rooms
Its smoothness and workability reduce fatigue and laying times.
Its adhesive strength and hygroscopicity make it the ideal solution for bonding to all common substrates.
The minimised vertical slip allows for easy laying, even on vertical surfaces.
Its extended open time makes it workable even beyond 30 minutes after mixing.
Compliant with classes C2TE of Standard UNI EN 12004.
Appearance and color
Flex Plus white or grey
Bonding on heated floors